Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wii Fit

Nothing pleases me more than having the entire family addicted to a "game" we waited in line for three hours for. Wii Fit is a big hit for us, with all of us competing on each challenge to see who has the highest score. I went through my full fitness routine tonight for the first time since we got it, and am tired! I will probably be sore tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, I have a busy day, but should be fun. Up at 5am because I have to be at grand central station by 6:45. Hop a 6:57 train to Stamford, CT, where me and a colleague are meeting with a hedge fund for a couple of hours. At 10am it's off to another hedge fund in the area for a couple hours, then BACK to the original one for lunch with a lead IT guy. After lunch we're meeting with a sysadmin to go over the implementation of our stuff.

Should get done with that by 3pm, then need to get back home for a meeting with our CEO. So all in all, full day.

No plans for the weekend yet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a good day and a safe trip.