Friday, May 2, 2008

Brooklyn Botanic Gardens

Kristal's mother, Sebra, is visiting for a while. Yesterday Kris took Kebra and Sebra to the Brooklyn Botanic Gardens. They captured great pictures. The cherry blossoms are amazing. This is definitely something that the boys and I will have to return to with Kris.

I don't have a lot of commentary on these pictures because I wasn't there, but here are some that Kristal captured:







Cute isn't she:








Kebra stopping to smell the lilacs:


This was a great picture of Kebra with Oliver:


And me in front of Carnegie Hall at a concert Kristal and I went to last night:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sebra looks like she is adapting well, I hope it is not that she likes it but that she is just enjoying time with her girls ... ;o)

Dad

P.S. I am not moving to Joisey .....

Shar said...

I agree, she does look like she's having fun with her girls. You are so lucky, Sebra! They are beautiful women to be with. Love you all, Sharon

joycelyn said...

ah, the photo of Sebra, Kebra and Kristal in the cherry blossoms is beautiful! How is Oliver adapting to his new family? How are you all adapting to having Oliver? (I'm asking because we are probably adopting a dog on monday and I am getting excited about it)
Joycelyn

Kristal said...

Joycelyn
Oliver is adjusting really well. If only we can get him to poop anywhere but the elevator!! But we all really love him. He's so sweet.
What dog are you adopting? Make sure you send pictures!
Tell everyone hi!