Monday, December 8, 2008

T minus one week and counting

Well gang, our year-long adventure in New York is coming to a close. We officially have one more week left. Here's a rundown of that week, I'll do my best to ramp up on the blog and keep the dream alive for a little while longer.

  • Monday - Wednesday: Packing, packing, packing!
  • Thursday: Movers come and haul our stuff away
  • Thursday - Sunday: We move to Manhattan. We are staying there because I have access to an apartment with a couple of beds. We are staying through Sunday because the boys' last piano recital is Sunday.
  • Monday: We drop Kebs off at JFK, and we hit the road!!
We plan on cramming as much as possible in these last few days. Post a comment if you can think of anything we absolutely must see or do before we leave!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only thing I think you need to see is the WEST coast. lov

betsy said...

woooooohooooooo! can't wait to have christmas with you guys! yep, the west coast is calling your name...

Anonymous said...

How come I'm never mentioned on your blog? HUH? You know you'll miss me.....= P Jen