Friday, October 17, 2008

The coming posts...

The last time I only posted one post in 30 days was back in March. I don't plan on repeating that. We have a LOT to catch up on, including a great day with my cousin Eric and his girlfriend Jess, a gorgeous drive into upstate New York to look at prime fall leaves, a school trip to the Liberty Science Center at Liberty State Park (i.e. statue of liberty), and the day-to-day stuff going on.

Add to that the future stuff we have planned, including a day with my grandpa Art and Barbara here in New York, a day trip to the Hamptons again, four concerts at Carnegie Hall, Kristal's birthday, a trip to Portland, ME....wow, we have a busy two months ahead of us!!

I usually don't like to promise things like "stay tuned, more blog posts on the way!" but this time, I mean it.

Stay tuned, more blog posts on the way!

In the meantime, go check out the ranting and raving going on at Betsy's blog!!

No comments: