Sunday, July 6, 2008

Catching Up

Hello gang,

Another catch up post. Kristal and the boys went to the Central Park Zoo the other day, so I wanted to post some pics of that, as well as Oliver after getting fixed and having his dew claws removed. Poor guy was in pretty bad shape!

One additional note, I have made the linked images larger, and will try that for a while. So when you click a picture in the blog, it should take you to a bit bigger picture than before. Hopefully that works.

Anyhow, on with the pics.

The boys and Kristal found the statue of Balto. The boys read a story about Balto and ever since then we've wanted to find him in Central Park!


Miles hauling the backpack for a while:


Watch out -- Giant Spiders!!!


Miles keeping a keen eye on the goat...


Looks like they're having a great time so far!



Keep the good times going....


After Central Park, the boys and Kris went to FAO Schwartz, which is right at the southeastern corner of Central Park. This is the flagship store on Fifth Avenue.

Miles hugging a huge Ugly Doll:


Will it be Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, or Slytherin????


Poor Ollie:


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you are all still enjoying the Big Apple .....

Stay safe, Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. You have such a beautiful family!

This isn't related to this entry, but I just have to say how much I love the fact that you're all into Harry Potter!

It just... I dunno... seems awesome and also funny in that "wow how far we've evolved since college" sort of way.

From existential phenominology of post-structuralist foundational metaphysics to..... broomsticks.

Like how I tried to lump every philosophical term I could together, up there?

Somehow it feels like as setting into things like Harry Potter and Family for you and Indy Car Racing and Icarly for me (I LOVE that show, I don't care what anyone thinks) -- we've sort of become "wiser" for it. :)

Life is good....

Andrew said...

Thanks for the comment Andrew...funny where life takes us isn't it? Even if it does involve starting to read novels... :-)

BTW, my biggest regret is not having read the Harry Potter books sooner!